Product : UDP Appliance 7000
Operation (create, close, read, write) on file xxxxx failed. Error code 64. The specified network name is no longer available.'
Failed to write data. System error =(The specified network name is no longer available (64)
- The backup destination for the UDP backup is on the remote NAS box.
- In this scenario, UDP appliance server and NAS box are connected to two different switches.
- Ensure that the Backup Destination (Windows Server or NAS device) is online and available during the backup window.
- Check the backup destination (NAS Device) to see if there are any performance issues or system resource bottlenecks.
- Also check the Windows Event Logs for any network related errors.
- Check if the failure is related to a specific node or all the nodes which are being backed up to the NAS Device.
- If the backup of all the nodes have a problem, then check if there is any problem with the switches to which UDP Appliance or NAS box is connected.