Scenario stops with error CR00404 due to Spool limit exceeded.
Check current spool location of master and replica server by following below steps:
- Under the scenario, highlight master server and to the right side click on properties.
- Expand spool and check existing spool directgory. By default it should show INSTALLDIR]/tmp/spool
- INSTALLDIR]/tmp/spool: This is the default installation location were ARCserve RHA installed.
- C:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve RHA\Engine\tmp\spool
- Check if there is enough space in the drive were spool folder located.
- If there is no enough space on the spool drive, then change it to use a different drive. You may create a folder in new drive and give the path in scenario under master server spool location.
- You can change this spool location on replica server as well.
- Save scenario and continue to run.