'Unable to start file system monitoring'
When starting the scenario its throws the error message 'Unable to start file system monitoring ' and scenario wont start.
Please check the following on each host and do the below steps:
1. Right click on the windows task bar and click on task manager
2. Go to the processes tab and sort by 'image name', then check if you have more then 1 ws_rep.exe process running.
3. If yes, you have what is known as a 'zombie process' and you must reboot this server before you can start the scenario again.
4. If you see only 1 ws_rep.exe process in the list (while the engine is running on this host), then stop the RHA engine service on this host.
5. Go to the installation directory of Arcserve RHA ('C:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve RHA\Engine')
6. Open the XOMF folder.
7. Right click on 'XOMF.inf' file and click 'Install'.
8. Now start the RHA engine service.
9. Start the scenario again and check for the error.
If the above steps did not resolve this error please review the other KB articles we have for this error: