CR00015 Critical Root directory \\CMTSERVER/Backups does not exist.
Scenario fails if RHA is unable to connect to the master root directory.
- Remote into the master server ex: \\CMTSERVER and check if the root directory exists.
- If the root directory is in a shared folder on a NAS, access the UNC path from start\run and check if it resolves.
- If you are unable to access the UNC path, then try to ping the remote machine and check if it's getting a reply.
Ex: Ping CMTSERVER
- If the ping with the server name does not resolve, then try to ping using the IP address.
- If the root directory is in a NAS box, then try to access it using the admin account and password.
- Check if the RHA user account has permission on the NAS box. If not, try adding the permission to the account in NAS console.