ER00105 Error Unable to send file (lost acknowledgment)
Replication might fail with error ER00105 Unable to send file (lost acknowledgment), if packet not able to reach replica server due to network bandwidth.
Run following test from Master server:
* Goto command prompt C:\
* ping -l 64000 -n 100 'Replica Server IP address'
* Check for any packet loss: Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 0, Lost = 100 (100% loss)
* If there is a packet loss, then ping with 32000 packet size. ie
* ping -l 32000 -n 100 'Replica Server IP address'
* If still there is 100% loss, then continue to run ping test with packet size 16000, 8000 and 4000.
* If you get 0% loss i.e Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 100, Lost = 0 (0% loss) on 32000 or 16000 or 8000 or 4000, then make below changes.
> Stop the scenario from RHA scenario management.
> Stop CA ARCserve RHA Engine service on both Master & Replica servers
> Goto RHA installation folder : C:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve RHA\Engine
> Open ws_rep.cfg in a notepad.
> Search for # ChunkLength = 64K
> Change accordingly to the packet size which has 0% loss.
Ex: If there is 0% loss on packet size 32000 then change accordingly in ws_rep.cfg
ChunkLength = 32k
NOTE: Remove # in front of ChunkLength
> Save ws_rep.cfg after making change in both Master & Replica servers.
> Start CA ARCserve RHA Engine services.
> Start scenario from scenario management