Description: This article explains what to do if you are unable to delete/remove a scenario from the RHA gui.
1. Click the scenario name in the left hand pane and make a note of the scenario ID from the properties tab in the right hand pane as shown in the screenshot below:
2. Stop the CA ARCserve RHA engine service on master & replica servers.
3. Stop the CA ARCserve RHA control service and navigate to the installation directory of the control service (where CA ARCserve RHA control service is installed, by default for 64 bit servers: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\ARCserve RHA\Manager\ws_scenarios & for 32 bit servers: C:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve RHA\Manager\ws_scenarios). Make a backup copy of ' ws_scenarios' folder to desktop or another location. Here you will find the scenario files with .numbers.XML.
4. Now delete or remove the scenario file matching the scenario ID you made a note of earlier.
5. Then start the control service, the master, and the replica engine services.
6. Launch the RHA scenario manager again and now that scenario should be gone.
More info: If you are unable to remove the scenario because you cannot get it to stop please review the following article: