Document ID: TEC520604
Title: Upgrading the CA XOsoft r12.x PowerShell Component to CA ARCserve RHA r15.
This document will deal with detail steps for upgrading CA XOsoft r12.x PowerShell component to CA ARCserve RHA r15.0.
To upgrade CA XOsoft r12.x PowerShell Component to CA ARCserve RHA r15, do the following:
- Run setup.exe to launch product installation browser.
- Select Install Components
- In the next page, select Install CA ARCserve RHA r15 PowerShell.
- Browse for the language to be used for the installation and click OK.
- CA ARCserve RHA r15 Installation wizard will prompt you that you are about to start the installation of CA ARCserve RHA r15 Powershell. Click Next.
- Accept the license agreement. Click Next.
- Installation wizard will detect the older version of the PowerShell installed. To install RHA PowerShell click Next.
- Enter User Name and Organization name. Select the user who uses this application. You can select to choose Anyone who uses this computer (All the users that login to the server will be able to use the application) or only for me (currently logged in user). Click Next to proceed.
- In the Destination Folder screen, choose the directory where you like to install the RHA PowerShell. Select the change button to browse to a non default directory. When done click Next.
- In the Information about previous version screen, installation wizard will detect a previous version of ARCserve RHA r15 PowerShell and will prompt you to uninstall the previous version. To remove the previous version, click on Next.
- Click Yes to uninstall the old version of engine.
- At Ready to install the Program screen, click on Install.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish and you are done.