Description:How to register your CA ARCserve RHA license
To register CA ARCserve RHA using the license key:
- Open the Arcserve RHA Manager by clicking on 'scenario managment' in the Arcserve RHA overview page.
The Welcome message appears, followed by a License Warning message informing you that your product is not registered. You are prompted to register it.
- Click OK to close the message.
- Click on Help and select the Register option.
The Register CA ARCserve RHA dialog opens.
- Complete the following fields:
- Registration Key field - enter your registration key.
- [Optional] In the Company Name field - enter your company name
- Click the Register button to register the product and close the dialog.
You can now start working with the CA ARCserve RHA Manager according to what you are licensed for. To check what you are licensed for (what types of scenarios you can create and how many) click on 'help' then 'register'.