XOSOFT Replication: 16.0
Last Modified Date: 09/07/2011
Document ID: TEC551864
Title: How to Auto Configure Replica server if a new database is added to the Master server.
This document explains the process of Auto Configuring the Replica server for new databases added to the Master server after scenario creation.
- Stop the scenario.
- Right click on 'Directories of Exchange' and click 'Auto-discovery of Database Files'.
- Select the new database and click OK.
- The new database will be added under the Master Root Directories.
- Highlight the replica server and click on Tools - 'Autoconfig Replica'.
- ARCserve RHA will compare Master and Replica configuration.
- ARCserve RHA then identifies that a new database has been created on the master server and needs to be created on the replica server.
- Click on Next and ARCserve RHA will create the new database on the replica server.
- Click 'Finish' to complete the Replica Configuration.
- Save the scenario.