XOSOFT Replication: 16.0
This document explains how to perform a Remote Installation of the R16 ARCserve RHA Engine.
To install\upgrade the RHA Engine via the remote installer do the following:
- Within the RHA Manager Select Tools > Remote Installer
- Discover or Manually add Engine nodes to be installed\upgraded.
- Remote installer will detect previous RHA Engines and give option to upgrade.
Port considerations for using RHA Remote Installation
The below ports need to be open on any firewalls between the CA RHA Control Service server and the CA RHA Engine servers.
- TCP Protocol requires ports 25000, 1025, 2666 & 2660
- UDP Protocol requires ports 135, 137, & 138
TIP: Since as part of the upgrade of the Control Service, the R16 Engine installers are copied to the Program Files (x86)\CA\ARCserve RHA\Manager\install directory. You can also map to this location and install the 32 Bit or 64 Bit Engine from there as well.