This document describes how to verify the CA arcserve UDP Linux Agent installation
- The default path for the UDP Linux agent install is /opt/CA/d2dserver
- The following files & folder are seen in the installation folder
- Run the command “cat RELVERSION” to check the version of CA arserve UDP Linux Agent
- You need to be in the following path stop and start the UDP Linux Agent.
- These are the contents of the bin folder:
- Use the command to check the status of the UDP Linux Agent
- Use this command to start the UDP Linux agent
- Use this command to stop the UDP Linux agent
- Use this command to restart the UDP Linux Agent
- Follow the steps to login to the Linux Agent console:
- Open a web browser from any Windows computer.
- Enter the URL of the Linux Backup Server that is displayed on the install screen.
The CA arcserve UDP Agent (Linux) login page opens.
- Enter your root login credentials and click Login.
The CA arcserve UDP Agent (Linux) user interface opens.