How to Restore existing file attributes such as Read Only, Hidden, Archive and the Security information on a machine.
1. Launch the ARCserve Backup Manager and go to Quick start - Restore.
2. Select Restore by tree or Restore by session
3. Select the Source data and the Destination location.
4. Click on Options on the top next to submit button.
5. Select Operation tab and check the 'Restore and Preserve File Attributes and Security Information'
6. Click on OK and Submit the restore job.
Once the restore is done it will restore the file along with the Attributes and security information.