NAS server does not reinitialize
To reinitialize the NAS server
1. Stop all of the sessions on the Network Appliance NAS server by connecting to the server using Telnet and entering the following command:
2. Restart the NDMP NAS Option universal agent service.
3. [Optional] Rename the device references under the following registry key:
Computer Associates\CA ARCserve\Base\Tape Engine
4. If you are reconfiguring tape library units, run Device Configuration.
5. Restart the Tape Engine using the CA ARCserve Backup Server Admin.