SQL Express installation Errors 'Access Denied'
- Windows Server 2003 32 Bit Machines & 2008 Servers.
- Arc Serve r16.
- SQL 2008 Express Installation gets failed.
- sqlenginedbstartconfigaction_install_configrc_cpu32 – the following module will not get installed with the access denied error.
- Please uninstall the failed sql express server which is corrupted and then follow the below procedure.
- Please add the user account to the following policy through which the installation is being done.
- GPEDIT.msc or navigate to Local Security Policy
- Navigate to:
Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment\Debug programs.