CA ARCSERVE BACKUP FOR WINDOWS COMMON: 12.5, 15.0
ARCserve 12.5 and 15 .0 allows you to create a schedule email graphical report to be sent to the users using Dashboard. These report emails are automatically updated, generated, and sent to specified recipients. Also you can customize the schedule of these report emails to be sent at specified days and time. The email scheduled can be created for a single report or a combination of reports or both.
To create a schedule Graphical reports follow the steps below.
- Go to Quick Start - Administration - Monitor and Reports - Dashboard to open the Dashboard window.
- On the Dashboard Window click on the envelop 'Schedule Reports to send by email' icon on the top right hand side of the window.
- On the Schedule Emails window click on new to open a New Schedule window. The Schedule Emails window also allows you to edit and delete the existing schedule reports.
- New Schedule window has four tabs General, Email, Reports and Schedule.
- On the general tab window the schedule name of up to 255 characters can be entered along with appropriate description.
- The Email tab window allows you to enter the intended email address with the priority, Subject and the comments. Enter the email address for each recipient of the scheduled e-mail in the To field. (You can also enter the recipient information in the CC field.). There must be at least one recipient in the TO box.
Note: To enter multiple email addresses, each address must be separated by a semi-colon character.
- The reports tab window allows you to select the required reports by selecting the corresponding check boxes. Upon highlighting the report name in the left pane, the right pane displays the corresponding name, description and the parameters of the selected report.
The selected parameters are used while generating the report.
- The schedule tab allows you to specify the repeat method, Schedule time and Reoccurrence.
Reoccurrence field allows to specify when the schedule should start, terminate and the repeat interval.
- The final Scheduled Email window looks like the one below.
- Click on close to complete the schedule.