Unable to see the tabs in Central Protection Manager Navigation bar
Product : CA ARCserve Central Protection Manager
Version : 16.5.843
Operating system : windows 2008 r2 standard sp1 build 7601 x64 bit
Virtual machine , vmware virtual Platform
By default it should show up the tabs of the product which is installed on the machine.
- We can manually Add new tab
- Provide the product name of the new tab
- Provide url path
- Provide Icon Url path for the product and click ok.
If the product is installed on the same machine and not showing up the tab
* Access the following path
x:\Program Files\CA\ARCserve Central Applications\Configuration and rename Components
- Restart CA ARCserve Central Application Service
- A new components.xml file should be generated with the entries of the product information for the navigation tabs.
If still having this issue please contact CA Technical Support for further analysis.