Error Message: Cannot connect to the CA ARCserve D2D service on server1 and error number is 12884901933. Verify that all entries for the node is correct and the CA ARCserve D2D service is running.
Verify the following:
- The CA ARCserve D2D service is running on the node.
- The host name, IP address, and communication protocol specified for the node is correct.
- The CA ARCserve D2D web service on the node is running, and not blocked because the DNS cannot resolve the IP address for the node.
- The CA ARCserve D2D web service on the node is running, and the Windows firewall, or any other firewall, is not blocking communication.
- The network cable that is connected to the node is functioning properly.
- The user that is logged in to the node obtained the permissions that are required to communicate using a wireless network.